The Sir Princess Petra Coloring Contest accepting entries until Mar. 8, 17. Over 200 great kid entries, but very few adult talent entries (over 17). Come on adults, shake up your crayons! Get your free coloring book below.
Join the multi-award winning series coloring contest for all ages.
The contest will begin Nov. 8, 16 and finishes Mar. 8, 2017
There are 3 categories in the contest:
Category #1: kids to age 9
Category # 2: ages 10 – 16
Category # 3: ages 17 and over
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE CONTEST GUIDELINES AT THE END OF THIS POST.
Get your free 55-page pdf Sir Princess Petra Coloring Book here: https://dragonsbook.com/subscribe/
PRIZE FOR CATEGORY #1, KIDS TO AGE 9
Sir Princess Petra Notepad and Sir Princess Petra Hardcover Book
PRIZE FOR CATEGORY # 2, AGES 10 – 16
Sling bag with Snarls the dragon digital logo
PRIZE FOR CATEGORY # 3, AGES 17 AND OVER.
Compu messenger bag with Snarls the dragon embroidered logo
- Contest participants can be from a school I have previously visited on an author visit, or they can sign up to The Dragon Newsletter. If you are already signed up for my newsletter, you will receive the link for the pdf coloring pages again in the November newsletter. If you have not signed up for the newsletter, see # 2.
- Contest participants can enter by signing up to The Dragon Newsletter (an occasional newsletter about my new book releases, contests, and giveaways). Upon sign up, you will receive the 55-page pdf coloring book which are the pages for the contest. Sign-up form here: https://dragonsbook.com/subscribe/
- One entry from the pdf coloring book per person.
- Entries can be emailed or mailed. Address details will be sent via The Dragon Newsletter in November, 2016.
- All entries must indicate: Name, Age, School I Visited, or Email Address you used to sign up to the newsletter with.
- Winning entries will be picked by independent judges. Have fun and good luck!
- Snarls feels so important since his picture is on the bags. To read more about my dragon books for children, visit: www.dragonsbook.com
Post a Comment