Little Miss HISTORY Travels to INDEPENDENCE HALL & The Museum of the American Revolution
Author Barbara Ann Mojica
Illustrator Victor Ramon Mojica
- Paperback : 54 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1733067164
- Product dimensions : 8.5 x 0.15 x 8.5 inches
- Publisher : Eugenus Studios, LLC (August 27, 2020)
- Reading level : 4 - 12 years
- Language: : English
About The Book
- WHY DOES INDEPENDENCE HALL NATIONAL PARK INSPIRE FREEDOM-LOVING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE?
- Visit the birthplace of the United States
- Learn about the history of Independence Hall·
- How was the federal Constitution created?
- What is the Declaration of Independence?
- How did women, slaves, and workers view it?
- How did the revolutionaries survive against a great world power?
- Witness George Washington's sleeping tent and military headquarters·
- How did the Revolution tear apart the colonies?
- What kind of nation did it create?
- Find out why abolitionists, suffragettes, and freedom-loving people embraced the Liberty Bell·
- What is the significance of Christ Church Burial Ground?
What I Thought
The Little Miss History series is fantastic! Barbara Ann Mojica’s latest edition takes us to Independence Hall and the Museum of the American Revolution to teach us about the founding of the U.S. government. The illustrations and photographs combinations, along with precise writing and an amazing character in Little Miss History herself, makes the adventures super fun. I love everything about this book and the entirety of this multi-award-winning series! Highly recommended.
Where to Find the Book
Read About Barbara Ann Mojica and her Little Miss History Series